Sunday, May 29, 2016

What was my blunder??

What was my Blunder……..

Time was when life was a dream
life seemed 2 b layered with butter & cream.

Dream was the only world I lived in
Life, in fact, I thought had just begin.

Present was 1 thing I was fully assured
Future appeared 2 be cent per cent insured

Little did I sensed that life, indeed, had just begun.

Dreams started giving way 2 reality
Fate, I realised was big n mighty.

Life was never a bed of roses, I knew,
Bed of roses it is for far n few.

Realisation dawned n I begin 2 wonder
Among all this what was my blunder....

Regards,
Amit Heda.

This poem was written by the blog writer. Location: Orange City Hospital, Waiting Hall.
Time: Midnight..

1 comment:

  1. Good job buddy :-)
    I'm glad you started blogging. Let's kick up some storm here.

    ReplyDelete

'BASICS' : Always the SUPREME yardstick

Unless and until the ' BASICS ' are in the right place, all other things would eventually fall into the category of appeasement. App...