Monday, October 29, 2018

I hope we wake up...

Last night I dreamt I was in a Store looking to buy a pair of socks. As I walked in, I noticed a sweater with a price tag of Rs 3000. Next to the sweater were a pair of Jeans for Rs 4000 .The socks were Rs 8000 !

I went looking for a salesperson and found one in the jewelry Dept. She was showing a man a Rs 11 Rolex watch. I looked in the glass case and there was a 4 carat diamond ring for Rs 7.

Shocked I asked the salesperson "How could a Rolex watch sell for Rs 11 and a cheap pair of socks sell for Rs 8000"?

She said "someone snuck into the store last night and changed the price tag on everything ".

"Everyone is confused, people are acting like they have lost their sense of value". They are willing to pay lots of Rs for things of little value, and very little Rs for things of great value "

"Its like they dont know what is really valuable and whats not "I hope we get the price tags back on right soon, I hate seeing people pay way too much for things of little value".

I woke up startled!!

Maybe life is like my dream...

Maybe someone snuck into our lives and the changed the price on everything!!

Maybe they marked up the value of fame, money and power.

And put a huge discount on the value of Love, Kindness, Family, Friends. Maybe we are all living this dream..

I hope we wake up...

(The blog writer/Compiler is a Management Professional and operates a Manpower & Property Consultancy Firm. Besides, he is President of "Consumer Justice Council", Secretary of "SARATHI",  Member of "Jan Manch",  Holds "Palakatva of NMC",  Is a Para Legal Volunteer, District Court, Nagpur & Member of Family Welfare Committee formed under the directions of Hon. Supreme Court).

No comments:

Post a Comment

'BASICS' : Always the SUPREME yardstick

Unless and until the ' BASICS ' are in the right place, all other things would eventually fall into the category of appeasement. App...